Twitter list is a curated group of Twitter accounts that are secured in a certain location in a user’s profile. When it comes to marketing, Twitter lists can help organize specific target audience that you can use to better focus strategies and digital marketing objectives.
This article will be discussing the five ways that these lists can be leveraged by B2B marketers in their digital marketing campaigns.
- Customer or potential customer prioritization
Perhaps the first thing that comes in our mind about the benefits of the Twitter list is that it gives businesses the ability to identify essential discussions and opportunities to connect with customers, prospects, or both. By putting the focus of B2B on these kinds of lists, it allows them to better demonstrate and prove how impactful Twitter activity is when it comes to specific sales-oriented profiles. Some Twitter lists examples are as follows;
- For manufacturing distributor, their Twitter lists allow them to be in virtual contact with marketing managers that are linked with their differing manufacturing partners so that they can share their content, increase their social media exposure, and nurture their opportunities of guest posting
- For a channel partner program, Twitter lists assist in keeping the online presence and awareness solid and intact, with the intent of increasing its visibility to important product updates
- SEO Link Building
Twitter gives an opportunity for SEO link building in a sense that it allows you to establish relationships with various writers, publishers, and site owners on Twitter, which in turn help you secure many guest post opportunities and client SEO link-building initiatives. Examples are the following;
- Twitter lists allow you to identify stakeholders in specific industry publications which leads to developing awareness and building relationships through Twitter, hence, making link-building tactics more likely to be well-perceived.
- Generating a list of journalists and writers gives you the chance to earn links through interviews, mentions, and contributions when they are properly acknowledged or requested.
- It leads to more digital marketing opportunities such as guest posting and content marketing thanks to Twitter collaborations with other marketers in your industry, which paved the way for a production of more high-quality links for SEO purposes.
- Influencer marketing
Another great benefit of the Twitter list is in the context of influencer marketing. How? Twitter lists help make changes in determining business opportunities. Having a Twitter list of influencers will provide you a way to focus on engagement activities that will raise attention for your business. Even if a commercial activity is your only means of influencer marketing, your Twitter engagement may help create more interaction with your customers, since those profiles are already known for being authority figures.
- Employment engagement
Paying a bit attention to maintaining or establishing relations with company personnel in Twitter is also important. This is especially important in the case or large organizations and companies that rely heavily on social media marketing through individual profile management. Twitter lists can help you determine the achievements and successes of employees not just in work matters but also in a wider professional growth.
- Targeted advertising
Twitter lists are also great for targeted advertising through Twitter. With it, B2B marketers can ensure that the right targeted message is relayed in a certain lists’ feeds for a period of time. An example of this is that targeting profiles that have many Twitter followings can use a small budget for paid advertising to implement campaigns that can increase the awareness over various pitches.